Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Blog Resolutions

Happy New Year! It's official -- we're done with 2010, on with 2011, and you know what that means....New Years Resolutions!


As you know, JLBR in Action was born just this last year. In her first full year of life, I have these resolutions for the blog:

1. More guest contributors - I know you enjoy hearing from me, but the beauty of the League is that it is an organization of hundreds of amazing women. I'd like to hear their voices more.

2. Penetration outside of Junior League members - JLBR in Action is, of course, a great way for us in the League to see what's going on Leaguewide. But I'd also like other members of the community to come here to see what we're doing.

3. Internation with other blogs and readers in general - One of the great things about blogging is that it provides a forum for conversation. I'd like to see these posts because conversation starters in addition to being nice reads.

That's all for now. I feel if you put forth too many resolutions, you can run the risk of them being unattainable because of feasibility of number. But let me ask you -- what would YOU like to see on JLBR in Action in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment